So I played an assload of hands yesterday over 2k 4 tabling...gosh I need an awesome poker setup so I can 6 table! Overall a pretty good day, though not running hot by any means, made half my profit at the deep 6 table and the other half grinding 25nl up about 3 buyins.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?879609 LoL full stack off with A2?
http://www.pokerhand.org/?879571 By far, my favorite hand of the day against another CR member that I knew would 3 bet me constantly. I cold called his 3 bet oop planning to check raise on a dry flop, which came. GrandMaster Ray (bahaha!) inspires me try more crazy plays like this.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?881017 My read was off here. I saw villain slowplay and min bet with top set earlier. His $3 looked so weak to me, looking back his min rereraise should have screamed big pp. After I raised him on the flop, and he shoved I knew I was beat.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?881030 I almost didn't make the call here but, the more I thought about it, the more it screamed low-mid pp to nothing, I'm glad I made the right call here. Of course, I was berated by him after hahaha.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?881039 Wow! I sucked out and 2 outed someone, I was so happy to know that I can suck out because I never do and it's usually someone sucking out on me! If he had reraised on the flop, I would have thought about folding, but his turn aggression I was pot committed.
Going to try for 1.5k -2k hands tonight, though probably closer to 1.5k hands. Gotta play good, solid poker..my mantra.
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
when did i ever teach to call ATo oop and check raise flop?!!?!?! either way, good play and glad it turned out well lol but i would have to say its not recommended
Post a Comment